Discover the region of Millau and its Grands Causses, a UNESCO World Heritage Site by the handlebars of your bike.
You will stay in the same hotel/gîte during 4 nights which allows you to lighten your luggage and to take full advantage of the small winding roads and tracks selected by us and to admire the diverse and superb landscapes that surrounds you.
13th to 17th may 2020
5 days / 4 nights
Start : Millau
Finish : Millau
70% Offoad - 30% Onroad
Difficulty : 3/5
Group : 8 people*
(*Minimum booking of 6 participants required for training to take place)
- Guided 3 days Trails Riding
- Local Guide
- Discover the natural Unesco classified sites with awe inspiring views : Gorges du Tarn, Causse Méjean, ...
- Visit the most beautiful villages of France : La Couvertoirade, Peyre.
- Panoramic view of the Millau Viaduct
- 4 Nights in a hotel/gîte, full board (breakfast, evening meals, lunch)
Rider + Shared bedroom = 750 € per person
Rider + Private bedroom = 870 € per person
- 4 Nights hotel/gîte
- 4 Evening meals
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunchs
- Local guide (French and English speaking)
Not including :
- Tourist site entry fees, drinks, personal expenses
- Recovery/ Health Insurance/ Travel and Holiday Insurance
- Personal or Motorcycle Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in 'including'
13th to 17th May 2020
Useful Information :
When you place your booking, we will provide more information for your stay.
- What off-road experience do I need ?
All terrain experience is an advantage but not essential as we can adapt the tour to your level. If you still have concerns about your ability please contact us.
- What type of motorcycle ?
Dual Sport Motorcycles such as; GS, Africa Twin, Ténéré, Multistrada etc
- What equipment do I need ?
Full protective road riding kit is sufficient (boots, helmet, gloves, jacket, trousers)
- Should I have off-road tyres ?
Off-road tyres are recommended.